Exercise 1. Use words in parentheses to form sentences in Future Simple.
- They _______ football at the institute. (to play)
- She _______ emails. (not / to write)
- _______ you _______ English? (to speak)
- My mother _______ fish. (not / to like)
- _______ Ann _______ any friends? (to have)
- His brother _______ in an office. (to work)
- She _______ very fast. (cannot / to read)
- _______ they _______ the flowers every 3 days? (to water)
- His wife _______ a motorbike. (not / to ride)
- _______ Elizabeth _______ coffee? (to drink)
Exercise 2. Translate into English.
- Она будет занята.
- Я не буду занят.
- Вы будете заняты?
- Они будут дома?
- Его не будет дома.
- Я не буду знать.
- Они будут знать?
- Она не будет знать.
- Он будет читать английские книги?
- У него ничего не будет.

Exercise 1.
ReplyDelete1. will play
2. won’t write
3. Will you speak
4. won’t like
5. Will Ann have
6. will work
7. will be able to read
8. Will they water,
9. won’t ride,
10. Will Elizabeth drink.
Exercise 2.
1. She will be busy.
2. I will not be busy.
3. Will you be busy?
4. Will they be at home?
5. He will not be at home.
6. I will not know.
7. Will they know?
8. She will not know.
9. Will he read English books?
10. He will not have anything. (=He will have nothing).
Exercise 1.
ReplyDelete1. will play
2. won’t write
3. Will you speak
4. won’t like
5. Will Ann have
6. will work
7. will be able to read
8. Will they water,
9. won’t ride,
10. Will Elizabeth drink.
Exercise 2.
1. She will be busy.
2. I will not be busy.
3. Will you be busy?
4. Will they be at home?
5. He will not be at home.
6. I will not know.
7. Will they know?
8. She will not know.
9. Will he read English books?
10.He will have nothing.
Maria R
Exercise 1.
ReplyDelete1. will play
2. won’t write
3. will you speak
4. won’t like
5. will Ann have
6. will work
7. will be able to read
8. will they water,
9. won’t ride,
10. will Elizabeth drink.
Exercise 2.
1. She will be busy.
2. I will not be busy.
3. Will you be busy?
4. Will they be at home?
5. He will not be at home.
6. I will not know.
7. Will they know?
8. She will not know.
9. Will he read English books?
10. He will have nothing.
Ex. 1.
ReplyDelete1. will play
2. won’t write
3. Will you speak
4. won’t like
5. Will Ann have
6. will work
7. will be able to read
8. Will they water,
9. won’t ride,
10. Will Elizabeth drink.
Ex. 2.
1. She will be busy.
2. I will not be busy.
3. Will you be busy?
4. Will they be at home?
5. He will not be at home.
6. I will not know.
7. Will they know?
8. She will not know.
9. Will he read English books?
10. He will have nothing.
https://goforenglishh.blogspot.com/2021/04/future-simple.html
ReplyDeleteExercise 1.
1. will play
2. won’t write
3. Will you speak
4. won’t like
5. Will Ann have
6. will work
7. will be able to read
8. Will they water,
9. won’t ride,
10. Will Elizabeth drink.
Exercise 2.
1. She will be busy.
2. I will not be busy.
3. Will you be busy?
4. Will they be at home?
5. He will not be at home.
6. I will not know.
7. Will they know?
8. She won't know.
9. Will he read English books?
10. He will have nothing
Exercise 1.
ReplyDelete1. will play
2. won’t write
3. Will you speak
4. won’t like
5. Will Ann have
6. will work
7. will be able to read
8. Will they water,
9. won’t ride,
10. Will Elizabeth drink.
Exercise 2.
1. She will be busy.
2. I will not be busy.
3. Will you be busy?
4. Will they be at home?
5. He will not be at home.
6. I will not know.
7. Will they know?
8. She will not know.
9. Will he read English books?
10. He will not have anything. (=He will have nothing).
Mila
DeleteExercise 1.
ReplyDelete1. will play
2. won’t write
3. Will you speak
4. won’t like
5. Will Ann have
6. will work
7. will be able to read
8. Will they water,
9. won’t ride,
10. Will Elizabeth drink.
Exercise 2.
1. She will be busy.
2. I will not be busy.
3. Will you be busy?
4. Will they be at home?
5. He will not be at home.
6. I will not know.
7. Will they know?
8. She will not know.
9. Will he read English books?
10. He will not have anything. (=He will have nothing).
ex. 1.
ReplyDelete1. will play
2. won’t write
3. Will you speak
4. won’t like
5. Will Ann have
6. will work
7. will be able to read
8. Will they water,
9. won’t ride,
10. Will Elizabeth drink.
ex. 2.
1. She will be busy.
2. I will not be busy.
3. Will you be busy?
4. Will they be at home?
5. He will not be at home.
6. I will not know.
7. Will they know?
8. She will not know.
9. Will he read English books?
10.He will have nothing.
Masha Sezen